Wednesday, January 09, 2008

NetRivet Web Development

Most of you probably know that I've been in a transition phase the last month or so. I've ended my time on staff at Lakeshore Vineyard, and now I'm in the process of building and running a small web development company.

Well, my website, www.netrivet.com is up and running, and I thought I'd let you all know so you can browse over and take a look. Click here or on the logo image below to get there. If you or anyone you know has a need for a new or redesigned website, let me know.

Also, if you have a website or blog and want to link to me, that would be super appreciated! Google will love me if a bunch of you link to me, and everyone wants to be loved by Google, don't they?


3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i want to be loved by google. :)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I like the name! It's catchy and has many good connotations. =)

2:05 PM  
Blogger kukailimoku said...

Sweet, Jared. I like it.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home