Monday, April 30, 2007

Biker Babe

Yesterday Jared and his friend Josh rode their mopeds out to the county fairgrounds for the annual Blessing of the Bikes. Every year several local churches join and host a service for all of the bikers in town. When I say bikers, I mean bikers. We are talking lots of black leather and feather earrings, huge motorcycles with American Indian scenes airbrushed all over them-not 1979 mopeds. Jared and Josh's mopeds were the only that we saw among the 2000+ bikes that had gathered.

This is only a little section of the bikes that were there.
Josh and his girlfriend Sarah with Josh's 1979 Puch. Sarah, Win and I followed the guys out to the fairgrounds to join them in the fun.

Win is trying the moped on for size. He needs a couple more years yet.
Some people take their kids to the zoo or park. I guess we figured that The Blessing of the Bikes was the perfect place for a baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

He matches, but I am glad his feet are a bit too short :)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

that is one of my favorite pictures of winfield ever!!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home